The main part of the administrator user interface is a dashboard. It is split into two parts:
- Diagrams on the top where all the statistical information is presented and
- a scenario list on the bottom with base information to every scenario.
The diagram part consists of three main blocks:
- Events: The input data which is going into the recommendation engine for the customer website (see 8. Event Types for more information).
- Delivered recommendations: The output of the recommendation engine fetched by the customer website.
- Effectivity statistic: Conversion rate and revenue.
The conversion (or click-through) rate is an indicator of the acceptance and therefore the quality of recommendations. It is calculated as follows: The total amount of clicked recommended products divided by the amount of recommendation calls. This statistic only delivers reliable information if the tracking is implemented correctly.
All statistical information can be also downloaded in MS Excel format. Just like the main diagrams the statistic can be downloaded for different time periods (day, week, month).
The scenario overview on the bottom of the dashboard provides an overview of a scenario. Here is a small example:
The scenario code is used to fetch the recommendation for this scenario.
The availability flag has three states:
- Green, if all the models linked to the scenario provide recommendations (see 5. Recommendation Models and 6. Scenario Configuration, Fallbacks)
- Yellow, if only a part of the models provides recommendations.
- Red, if the scenario configuration is broken or not a single models linked to the scenario provides recommendations.
In the following chapters the scenario configuration will be described in more detail.