The following import-flow describes the process of Importing products, categories, etc into the YOOCHOOSE system. The main steps of the Import are:
- Yoochoose triggers the export of the shop items into files.
- After the export to files is ready, the external shop should trigger the Yoochoose API, providing the files location.
- Yoochoose downloads the file and process the import.
1. Export shop items to file
The request has the following format:
and has the configurable parameters:
|maximum size of the generated file (or max number of items per file). maximum 50MB ¹|
|the webhook URI/ location on which the export items to file must be triggered|
|the transaction timestamp (in format yyyyMMddHHmmssSSS)|
¹ The generated file size should have a maximum of 50 MB. If it's greater than 50MB, you need to adjust the exported file size parameter accordingly so it can generate several .part files (with a maximum of the configured size).
2. After export is ready -> trigger Yoochoose on the given webHook
After the export to file(s) has finished you need to send the array of import-events to Yoochoose through a POST request (see code block below).
Each event should contain an array of URIs where the content type can be downloaded from. The request uses Basic Authorization (a base64 encoding of CustomerID:LicenseKey).
The Field format can have the following values, depending on the shop and the uri/file it refers:
plenty markets 7
3. Yoochoose downloads the files
All files will be downloaded and inserted into the Yoochoose database.